Thursday, August 5, 2010

sneak peek

Here is a little hint at my new website in the works. I am hoping my hubby has it done this weekend. I took a snippet of visuals from my site and printed them on paper. I love little details that pop out later and tie everything together! I can't wait to be able to share my new website...

Jodi Miller of www.jodimillerphotography.com came over this evening to do a mini photo shoot with me. She normally comes once a week and we get together to sew and work on her wedding details and the boys drink fancy homemade beer and hang out in the living room(a library might be needed in the next house!). Anyway, after a discussion a week ago we decided that to keep ourselves extra sharp with the creativity we would try to fit in a little shoot every week on top of dinner and sewing!!! Yes, its a lot, but its soooo much fun!

Here is a little peek at what we did. These are my photos, Jodi's will be much better. I didn't want to give away too much, but here is a taste. I made the gray flower and curtain above(the navy one is a silk flower. And below is an "L" for me:-)...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment