Friday, June 24, 2011

pink flowers






I've been hard at work compiling things for my etsy shop...I know I know! There still isn't anything listed on there. Give me a couple more weeks please:-). I've been trying very hard to get caught up. My computer has some sort of virus that won't allow me to remove pics from my camera. I have to make Chris download all the pics and then send them to me. Needless to say its cramping my style. Time to move my work onto a Mac...but in the meantime I'm making lots of cute little flowers with handmade peonies in the works! I will post some pics soon, I just got the perfect fabric for them:-).

4 comments:

  1. I remember having the conversation with you once about "not getting the artistic" genes because we couldn't draw like everyone else, but you are definitely artistic!
    Keira is more stylin' than me

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...i am swooning over all of these flowers! your etsy shop is going to be to die for :) if you are even interested in hosting a giveaway on my blog, let me know! i'd love to help spread the word about your sweet designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your collection on etsy!

    ReplyDelete