Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Have you seen it?











The current issue of Southern Weddings magazine featured my brother Kurt and my sister-in-law Jodi's wedding. You know them from Jodi Miller Photography! Anyway, this was the first wedding I ever worked on aside from my own, everything was handmade by myself and Jodi. We made close to a mile of garlands alone to hang in the tent, all paper doily poofs that turned out amazing! We made pie stands, napkins, table runners, signs, fabric flowers for each chair and pulled furniture from our homes. We spent close to a year compiling and planning. It takes a whole year to find the perfect mismatched china for 120 guests! Everything turned out perfectly, the rain held out(mostly) and at the very end of everything the bride and groom left under a double rainbow...God's promise times two! I love it! Pick up a copy before they are off the shelves, the whole magazine is piled full of gorgeous, Southern and handmade weddings! Oh and PS...my sweet little Keira made it into the issue, she's the little one grabbing the quilt:-)...and the amazing photography is by the very talented Stephanie and Isaac of Stephanie Williams Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment