Wednesday, April 7, 2010

gosh darnit


So this is the color teal that I wanted our hallway to be. I have wanted that since I was about 17 years old and Anthropologie has gone and done it for a super cool knob display! Oh well, I am actually enjoying the flat khaki color we found on the mis-tint pile. But it made my heart flutter a bit. The bathroom and the livingroom are both way watered down verions of a teal or turquoise so I've had my fix.

The reason I am looking at knobs again is not for our dresser, just yet, but a desk! That's right a free desk I saw outside of my husband's new townhouse...I must explain, he is working far away now, but he still lives with us too:-). Anyway, his best friend picked it up for me. I wish I had a picture of it. Its coming home Sunday so you can see it after that, and then I'll have to pick a color to paint it and find some cute knobs:-). I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment