Sunday, October 24, 2010

weddings and such

October 15 was the day! My brother, Kurt Baier, and Jodi Miller(of Jodi Miller Photography) got married, finally! These last few months were so hectic and piled high with wedding decorations and preparations. I have never been so busy in all my life. I literally stayed up until 3am every night the last 3 weeks in order to get everything finished in time. Keira was up dutifully at about 9am! And she also decided naps weren't her thing the last couple weeks before the big day. I went nuts! I didn't sleep the night before. I kept working up until 15 minutes before the bride walked down the aisle! I had to slip into a port-a-potty to get ready! Needless to say I am exhausted!

I took a week's vacation in Rodanthe, NC and just returned yesterday. I've missed working on non-wedding things and blogging. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon! We also close on our new home on November 12! So there will be some moving that weekend, but then lots of new home decorating posts after that! I wish i could show you all photos of the things I made for the wedding, but there are some surprises in the works! Check back frequently, because as soon as I can share the photos, I will!

The photo above is my own, flowers(billy balls) courtesy of http://www.jmflora.com/!


No comments:

Post a Comment