Sunday, March 20, 2011

some things I like...







I live in Virginia and last Friday we had the warmest day of the year so far, 80 degrees! I had every window I could pry open, open. I had the back door open and I had a giant rush of spring cleaning. I finally tackled my bedroom, I hung some curtains(finally), I swept it out and dealt with the piles of junk that accumulated there all winter long. We moved into this house in November and between the holidays and all the things that went wrong things are not very organized around here. So its nice to have my bedroom cleaned. Chris came home and said, "now we need to buy some paint!" I love that man...he knows just what I need to hear after making so much progress! Haha...

Anyway, I got some mail from our other house and a brand new West Elm catalog...I love the things above. I love the neo baroque plates, the baskets for more organizing, the pillows to put out on our back porch, and little votives to light it up. I want to put a couch or love seat back there and spend the warm evenings out there with Chris or curled up with a good book! I am so excited for spring! (all items are West Elm!)


No comments:

Post a Comment