Tuesday, June 1, 2010

technical difficulties


So, lately nothing seems to be working for me. That extends to my blog as well, unfortunately. I am currently working on a number of projects and I am really excited about sharing pics and even some tutorials, I just have to get it together! My hubby is graciously working on a blog/website for me. It'll still be sunshowers and rainshine one way or another. I'll keep you posted!

In the meantime, I wanted to show you guys this picture of Carrie's living room from the latest installment of Sex and the City. I am probably overly obsessed with dark/navy blue. The couch is great! I want something similar for the next place we move to. Since I am super cheap and very impatient I bought a 6 dollar sewing stand to paint navy and I bought some cute knobs from Anthro for it. Coming soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment