Sunday, February 21, 2010

homemade calendar inspiration

I bought the Butterflies & Insects Calendar from Cavallini & Co. a few months ago. I absolutely love it. It is great quality printing on great quality paper. Each month's sheet is on canvas-like paper and I even cut some of the art out and decoupaged it onto some cheap cnavases as art for my bedroom. I will post more on that another day.
Anyway, the side of my fridge next to the sink area in my kitchen is awfully bare. Many times while I am washing dishes I make plans and never know what days might work. If I hung a calendar there it would be super handy. Now, the only problem with it is a traditional calendar would be hard to hang and it could be splashed on when I put the wet dishes in the dish drain.

My plan is to make a (14x20") one sheet laminated calendar. I will post more on this as I begin to work on this project. Right now I have my hubby on the task of laying it all out in photoshop. I love having a handy hubby, who is willing to help me work on my crazy projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment