Monday, February 22, 2010

a new week

So a new week is here. So far I am working on my bedroom ideas, more to come on that soon and making a calendar. After Chris worked last night setting up the digital calendar in phtoshop I think I may do something a little more handmade. I still would like to use the template he is working on, but for the fridge I may do it all by hand! It's so exciting...except, let's see if it happens, I have a lot on my plate right now.

To add to my ever-growing list is a tree branch mobil with handmade birds. This particular one came from a nursery tour from Ohdeedoh. It was made for the daughter of an Urban Outfitters designer by his friends at Anthropologie, go figure, ofcourse I would like this! My first thought was to make this for Keira's room but her room is becoming quite crowded, I may put this in our bedroom. So I will lump this into my bedroom project. With not much pun intended, this is one way to feed two birds with one crumb, as opposed to killing two birds with one stone.


No comments:

Post a Comment