Saturday, March 6, 2010

my plants

Here is a pile of seeds I planted yesterday. That's right some of those were 20 cents a packet!


I used indoor planting trays with clear lids on them this time around. I have 144 little pods planted. I am hoping they will all take, some of them have several seeds in each and they are now sitting in the window.


I planted tomatoes, squash, peppers, cucumbers, basil, green beans, dill, parsley, marigolds, oriental poppies, bachelor buttons, sunflowers varieties, and some zinnias. I have more flowers to plant including bulbs, I have a giant elephant ear in a pot in the sunshine too. I want to be ahead of things when its warm enough to plant. Last year I was pregnant at this time and then had Keira in April and the garden never happened. I won't let that happen this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment