Monday, March 1, 2010

work in progress

Our living room.


My husband bought the 52" tv on the right there, which completely overpowers my cute tv stand and also completely overpowers the whole room. Since we moved it to its current wall, the rest of the wall looked completely void. The contrast of a black tv on a very dark tv stand in front of a bright wall(its brighter in real life) is something I have had to work around. Thus the frames and cube shelves.

The issue at hand is the cream colored door and trim. When we moved in 2 years ago we painted the walls immediately but never painted the trim. I have a feeling this will continue to bother me if I do not fix it. I would like them to be bright white. The house is small and the white tends to just brighten things a bit. The frames on the wall need a load of help too. I have more to hang but not much to fill them. I need to compile some art and photos. I'll add it to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment