Friday, November 12, 2010

decor8blog

Every morning I browse blogs, either on my blackberry, or if Keira is busy with her toys, on my laptop. Www.decor8blog.com is on my daily routine of blog reading and she had a pile of pictures up this morning that were super sute. Check them out if you haven't already. Anyway, I saw this one and I kept coming back to it. There are a lot of different colors going on and different frame finishes and sweet little plants...I can't put my finger on what I like so much, I guess it just seems very fresh and perky! I could use some perk this morning! Today I am packing up remaining items around the house and painting at the new house!

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny!!! I'll have to send you a picture of our picture wall! We did sort of this same thing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete