Monday, May 3, 2010

wedding project

First things first, all of these gorgeous photos were taken by the amazing Jodi Miller and Kurt Baier of www.jodimillerphotography.com. Kurt is my brother and is holding my little Keira below, Jodi is his wonderful fiance. They are the ones I have been collecting china for their wedding. They came over last week to set up a mock table setting.



My kitchen table looked nice in my backyard, its good I mowed a few hours before!


Old books, handmade lace flowers, mason jars, silverware, china, brass candlesticks, burlap...



The lilacs were droopy but smelled fantastic. These flowers are not an accurate representation of what will be used for the wedding, they were free though, and cut from the garden!




I made the napkin rings out of twine and vintage earrings from my mother-in-law, she had great taste! I made the napkins out of a sweet cotton print I had laying around.






I can't wait to do another one of these with the appropriate flowers and on a larger table!
PS...This is also featured today on http://brideslittlewhitebook.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment